The surgical benefits of the Pellevé:
- It has the ability to sculpt precise incisions in very thin, mobile or tension-free tissues such as the eyelid, earlobe or labia1
- There is minimal scar tissue for excellent cosmetic results2
- Quicker recovery due to less tissue destruction3
- Less trauma with high frequency waveforms limits lateral thermal damage compared to laser or conventional electrosurgery4
Proven for use in a variety of surgical procedures such as:
- Face lifts
- Lesion removal
The Pellevé removes lesions with more efficacy
than cryosurgery, laser or chemical treatments.
The Perfect Introduction into Cosmetic Treatments
Pellevé offers you the opportunity to explore cosmetic treatments and expand revenue opportunities by capitalising on patient demand for cosmetic procedures, conducted by their trusted General Practitioner.
The Pellevé System also offers the proven benefits of radiofrequency (RF) providing your patients:
- Skin tightening
- Wrinkle reduction
- It offers effective age-erasing treatments for a low capital investment and low operating costs which means a rapid ROI
- More types of procedures can be performed than with any other wrinkle reduction device, from skin tightening⁵ to surgery
- Nurses and aestheticians, can often administer Pellevé treatments
- No anaesthetic is required, there is little to no discomfort, there are no unwanted side effects and there is no downtime for patients
1 Niamtu, J: Chapter 4B, “Radiowave Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery”, in Ditraction Osteogenesis of the Facial Skeleton, 2007, p30-37
2 Botero, GES: J Otol Head Neck Surgery, 1996: vol 24 (1):p69-71and Aferzon, M: Derm Surgery, 2002; vol28 (8):p735-738
3 Bridenstine, JB: Dermatol Surg, 1998: vol 24:p397-400
4 Ericsson, E and Hultcrantz, E: The Laryngoscope, 2007:; vol 117:p654-661 and Olivar, AC, t al: Ann. Clin Lab Science, 1999; vol29 (4):p281-5
5Via soft tissue coagulation.